Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Giving Great Head in a Tired World.

I would really, really like to write a post about love today. But I am exhausted.

My boyfriend met the wacky parents this weekend.

My dad's your basic mad scientist, retired. I can't really describe my mom. She's a mad spiritualist/interior decorator/hippie cook. What can I say? She collects everything in the world, including animal skulls. Oh, except for hummels or anything "cute" If it's cute, you can count on it not being in her house.

In my tired world, I think I will talk briefly about something exhausting, if you do it the wrong way: giving head. To a guy, I mean. There are lots of books and mag articles that talk about the different ways you can do it: humming, licking, etc. That information you can find anywhere.

All I want to say is this: Giving very good head, and remaining comfy while doing it are the same thing. Every time you get tired, or bored or uncomfortable, just change what you are doing. That's it. It will give you incredible endurance, and the more important thing: it drives the guy absolutely crazy. Especially if he tells you not to stop.

Let the excruciating pleasure begin.

2 comments:

  1. I had to weigh in on this one, since I can honestly say that there are few things in this world that bore me more than being on the receiving end of bad head. Since I became sexually active in the early 1980's I have been with exactly three women who had any clue about how to be orally kind to a penis, and for a long time I would not let women go down on me due to an expected token, uninterested knob-swabbing.

    I love eat pussy, but I can understand how some women hate to suck cock; the most trying situations involve women who claim to enjoy giving men head and then they provide a mechanical experience that isn't as good as jerking oneself off, or the women who are game about it and suck you off like a semen vampire, and then once you are committed to them they close that door forever.

    Ladies, if you do not actually enjoy giving head, be honest about that fact up front; guys can tell if you hate it, and while I can't speak for the rest of us with the dangling bait I can say for myself that I want no part of a woman who feels that she is engaging in a chore. That may sound somewhat harsh, but I gotta be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean there are gals out there who don't like this? That just shows there's no accounting for taste.

    When I first heard about it, I didn't think I'd like it--I thought it made me too subservient to men. But after trying it (not to save my virginity, just because it was the natural flow of events), I discovered the power!

    the control!

    the creativity!

    the great faces men make in ecstacy!

    muah hahahaha

    Damn yo. Are you sure some chics don't like this?

    ReplyDelete