Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Tiny Population

At my work email box, I received one with the subject line: Why so small weenie? [sic]
And it went like this:

Greet man

I don't care why your meat is so small, but 70% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger member will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://xzslhg.com you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

In a way, I feel bad for men. They have a lot of their ego put into something that may or may not work. Or only works when the chemistry is right. Later on in life, they are pretty sure it will stop working most of the time. You could say that women have a similar problem--with breast size or physical appearance in general. But if we feel bad enough to need breast implants, we know that if we buy them, they really will work--the breast size really will increase. Whatever tiger penis shavings they're selling at xzslhg.com probably won't.

I've heard there are men out there who just have tiny (smaller than 3.5")penises. I've never encountered any. They must be a minute portion of the population. What happens to those guys, I wonder.

3 comments:

  1. I like the "Why so small weenie?" ... like it's a man's conscious decision to have a small johnson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A minute portion of the population, indeed.
    First I was thinking, "No, no, I've never encountered one of those guys either" and then I remembered.
    I didn't have a measuring tape on me and I was exceptionally drunk at the time, but there was this one guy...
    I worked with him at a bar that doesn't exist anymore and he was a pathological flirt. I was generally repulsed by him and disliked him as a person, but my drunken logic was "If I sleep with him, he will never flirt with me again"
    I was right; it worked but I think the reason he slept with literally hundreds of women was that the package was so...wee...that it would really take a special kind of love or a more chronically drunken woman than I to ever go back for ahem...seconds, when the experience was so unful-filling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unful-filling! Ha!
    For guys like that to succeed, they really have to use tongue, digits and tools, so that by the time it's so small weenie's turn we women will be so exhausted from coming we won;t even notice.
    I was just telling the boyfriend y'day that between this and the bad pick up lines, I feel bad for men.

    ReplyDelete