Saturday, April 29, 2006

Where the heck Suki has been.

It’s almost 8am, and I still can’t get back to sleep. I have no milk to increase my serotonin level (which leads to comfort and sleep) so I am drinking a beer. Sue me. I was up so late last night that to me, its not even morning yet. It’s still the middle of the night.

I have been on myspace, on an international myfriend-finding tour.(Myfriend is a term I like to distinguish between friends on myspace and actual friends, because on my friend-finding tour I have learned that some people think their myfriends should only be their actual real-life, non-electronic friends, and other people think their myfriends are people they have fukt or will fuk.) I went from having a couple subscribers to my blog (who I knew personally) and a couple of local myfriends to having almost 70 friends from around the world, and fourteen blog subscribers. I’ve been searching for friends in a broad age group—30 to 55—who either work in publishing or practice wicca. For some reason I get along with both, so that’s how I ran my searches. One of my myfriends lives in Iceland, and is quite the sexy, witty writer. Another is a tattoo artist and fire swallower in England, and I saw the coolest fire-dancing videos on one of his myfriends sites.

I think I actually started having fun on myspace after making about 50 friends, and joining a few groups. I write on the New We Hate Staten Island Group In my last topic,I mentioned the last place I had had public sex on the island, and asked others for their experiences. I am learning a lot about my new home this way: men answered nearly exclusively, because everyone is so Catholic on this rock. By the way, my new Staten Island sex fantasy involves having sex in the fog. Staten Island is quite the foggy place some mornings. I better have my boyfriend on-call. I write a more personal blog over there. It is nice to have “a place to rest on the page.”

So, I reverse my review from January. Join myspace. Make lots of friends (use the search and browse functions), join lots of groups, and hang out.

2 comments:

  1. I guess Suki's no longer playing by herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just saw this! I was wondering how you found me. All this time I thought it was Divine Invention. :) At any rate, I´m just that pleased.

    P.S. I swallow fire too every time a damn volcano decides to get all uppity.

    ~Cirese

    ReplyDelete