Monday, June 5, 2006

How COULD HE? SHE? THEY?

I was thinking of closing out this blog and my myspace blog today--generally committing blogicide--when I saw this:
FREE RENT PLUS ADULT AGREEMENT
Reply to: Dennis14th@aol.com
Date: 2006-06-05, 3:52AM EDT


I have a friend who has done this and now in a mutual agreed relationship with a person that is benefiting from their arrangement. I have a decent size room in Staten Island that Is a great bedroom. I don't need the rent but being busy, I find it hard to socialize nor do I have a girlfriend. I am offering a femenine girl this room in exchange for her upmost generosity (which would be sexual) . I am out of town a lot and work all hours. this is also a house and not an apartment. so if you think this is you, then lets help each other out. Everything is included. please attach a photo with your responses and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. Serious responses only and uptight nerdy people who have nothing better to do then to get into other peoples business don't waste your time, I don't care.


* yes -- cats are OK - purrr
* this is in or around Staten Island
* no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests




168088268

No comments:

Post a Comment